The email invitation is critical to maximizing webinar attendance. The headline needs be attention grabbing, even bordering on controversial. Before they sign up, your prospective audience is asking “What’s in It For Me?” — and you have about 10 seconds to answer that question in a compelling way. If you can translate what they will learn into a potential dollar value — even better. View “Webinar Inviation Best Practices” video.
- ConferTel believes in the quote "Today I will do what others won't so tomorrow I can do what others can't." 4 days ago
- IOS and Android app available to attend web conferences from a smart phone or tablet. crwd.fr/2oAaWsG #webconferencing 1 week ago
- Our dedicated and highly trained operators are always ready to help you with your #conference calls. crwd.fr/2o0jGak 2 weeks ago
- Share an application, single program or window on your computer or the entire desktop with ConferTel's OmniPresent crwd.fr/2ozXbKd 3 weeks ago
- Conference calls can be locked through a telephone key press or online in the Call Hub Pro Monitor. crwd.fr/2oXvRCw 1 month ago
RSS Feed Directory - Search and read RSS Feeds without any RSS reader.