The email invitation is critical to maximizing webinar attendance. The headline needs be attention grabbing, even bordering on controversial. Before they sign up, your prospective audience is asking “What’s in It For Me?” — and you have about 10 seconds to answer that question in a compelling way. If you can translate what they will learn into a potential dollar value — even better. View “Webinar Inviation Best Practices” video.
- Need to dial out to multiple people for your #conference call? Use our call management platform, Call Hub Pro to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Confertel believes that, "The key to business isn't being smarter or wealthier. It's being able to connect to peopl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- #Webconferencing with OmniPresent is easy to use, scalable, reliable, and versatile with mobile support for attende… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- The year is about to end, let us be your conferencing partner in the upcoming year and let's conquer 2018! crwd.fr/2qX05ta 2 days ago
- Do you think your #conferencing provider can whether the storm in case of a service outage? Learn about the must-ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
RSS Feed Directory - Search and read RSS Feeds without any RSS reader.