The email invitation is critical to maximizing webinar attendance. The headline needs be attention grabbing, even bordering on controversial. Before they sign up, your prospective audience is asking “What’s in It For Me?” — and you have about 10 seconds to answer that question in a compelling way. If you can translate what they will learn into a potential dollar value — even better. View “Webinar Inviation Best Practices” video.
- Reliable, Simple and Secure #Conferencing Anytime… Anywhere crwd.fr/2qrfXjY 1 hour ago
- HIPAA-compliant #videoconferencing utilized as an interactive online mental health improvement tool for students: bit.ly/2y0fkSC 1 day ago
- Gain immediate feedback on a #webconference through interactive chat, Q&A, and participant polling bit.ly/2wlkISo 1 day ago
- Our secure #conferencing service lets you take control of participant access so you can meet with utmost confidence crwd.fr/2x0EfWO 5 days ago
- Keep attendance up and remind participants about your upcoming webinar at customizable intervals of your preference crwd.fr/2x14WLi 6 days ago
RSS Feed Directory - Search and read RSS Feeds without any RSS reader.