Virtually all conferencing providers offer a recording feature which allows you to record your conference call. Recordings are digital and usually accessible via a toll-free number. In addition to the telephone, the audio file can be listened to on any MP3 player, including iPods – or directly from your computer using iTunes, RealPlayer or Windows Media Player. To learn more, view the “Benefits of Recording Audio Conference Calls” video
- ConferTel believes in the quote "Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness." - Desmond Tutu 3 days ago
- Did you know we have International Toll-Free numbers for conference calls? crwd.fr/2oA0ZLT #conferencing 1 week ago
- Add a little fun to your conference call with our pre-set audibles like applause and drum rolls. crwd.fr/2lSZ9kQ 1 week ago
- Join our Agent Program and create your own long-term recurring revenue stream! Become a ConferTel Agent today! crwd.fr/2oAd83j 2 weeks ago
- Here is a new One Minute Skill Builder featuring Mobile 1-Tap. Check it out! youtu.be/rqibpfkNPgk #conferencing 2 weeks ago
RSS Feed Directory - Search and read RSS Feeds without any RSS reader.