You need to keep your audience engaged and your webinar presentation on track. You can do it by:
- Reviewing the promotional material to see what was promised and get to it as quickly as possible in the presentation.
- Telling your audience what they are going to learn, then deliver your information in the same order,
- Finding ways to repeatedly capture the audience’s attention
- Follow-up quickly after the event on any promises you made.
- And most importantly – There is no substitute for rehearsal time.
To learn more about these tips, watch the One Minute Skill Builder – Tips to Engage Your Webinar Audience video.