The use of webinars as a training tool is increasing dramatically. Recent survey results show that approximately one-third of learning and development sessions created by medium to large organizations and government agencies is online ….and the number is growing fast. But, when conducting training & certification webinars you will likely want the following features which may not be part of a regular webinar.
- Our #webinar testing module offers a variety of automated tasks strategically designed for deep e-learning. Pass/fa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Ensure success by letting us handle your most challenging #conferencecalls! Expect the finest operator-assisted con… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Whether it's managed webinars, self-managed (DIY) webinars, and closed-captioned webinars - we can guarantee you a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Allow the hard-of-hearing to fully participate in your webinars by making them Section 508 compliant. Here's how: goo.gl/7SWeyS 5 days ago
- "You may delay but time will not." - Benjamin Franklin #ThursdayThought https://t.co/rHzA6yAbur 6 days ago
RSS Feed Directory - Search and read RSS Feeds without any RSS reader.