The use of webinars as a training tool is increasing dramatically. Recent survey results show that approximately one-third of learning and development sessions created by medium to large organizations and government agencies is online ….and the number is growing fast. But, when conducting training & certification webinars you will likely want the following features which may not be part of a regular webinar.
- Need to dial out to multiple people for your #conference call? Use our call management platform, Call Hub Pro to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Confertel believes that, "The key to business isn't being smarter or wealthier. It's being able to connect to peopl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- #Webconferencing with OmniPresent is easy to use, scalable, reliable, and versatile with mobile support for attende… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- The year is about to end, let us be your conferencing partner in the upcoming year and let's conquer 2018! crwd.fr/2qX05ta 2 days ago
- Do you think your #conferencing provider can whether the storm in case of a service outage? Learn about the must-ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
RSS Feed Directory - Search and read RSS Feeds without any RSS reader.