The use of webinars as a training tool is increasing dramatically. Recent survey results show that approximately one-third of learning and development sessions created by medium to large organizations and government agencies is online ….and the number is growing fast. But, when conducting training & certification webinars you will likely want the following features which may not be part of a regular webinar.
- Reliable, Simple and Secure #Conferencing Anytime… Anywhere crwd.fr/2qrfXjY 1 hour ago
- HIPAA-compliant #videoconferencing utilized as an interactive online mental health improvement tool for students: bit.ly/2y0fkSC 1 day ago
- Gain immediate feedback on a #webconference through interactive chat, Q&A, and participant polling bit.ly/2wlkISo 1 day ago
- Our secure #conferencing service lets you take control of participant access so you can meet with utmost confidence crwd.fr/2x0EfWO 5 days ago
- Keep attendance up and remind participants about your upcoming webinar at customizable intervals of your preference crwd.fr/2x14WLi 6 days ago
RSS Feed Directory - Search and read RSS Feeds without any RSS reader.